Advice for parents
To ensure that your children are placed in the best possible conditions, please remember to :
- Equip your child correctly: anorak, hat or cap, mittens, sunglasses, sun cream, handkerchiefs.
- It is strongly recommended that children wear helmets on the slopes, and compulsory for certain levels (competition, free-style).
- Wrist guards are also recommended for snowboarders.
- Avoid shouting at your child during lessons.
- Leave it to the instructors to decide whether to change their class.
- Your child is on holiday and the aim is for them to enjoy themselves and want to come back, so respect their pace and don't try to make them a champion before their time!