Tests and levels Snowboard
- Changing direction on both sides of the fall line
- Elementary rounded turn.
- Direct line facing down the slope, normal foot or switch.
- Completion of elementary turns.
- Forwards and backwards sideslipping or fakie direct line traverse.
- Elementary swivel garland and flat hopping.
- Completion of basic long-radius turns.
- Completion of basic short-radius turns and elementary fakie turns.
- Basic garland or basic ollie with the snowboard flat.
- Completion of series of long-radius turns.
- Completion of a serie of perfect short-radius turns and basic fakie turns.
- Perfect garland or 180° ollie.
- The X Boarder test is the accomplishment of multiple tricks in a row such as hoops, turns on a 15° slope that is 700m long.